Tuesday, August 31, 2021

The Caregiving Season

 Caring for elderly parents is challenging. It’s a season of life that requires grace and strength that can only come from God. In The Caregiving Season, Jane Daly shares personal caregiving stories, offering practical advice to help you honor your aging parents well and deepen your personal relationship with Christ along the journey.
Jane Daly
Writing this was an emotional journey. I was finally able to grieve my father's passing, and I gleaned more appreciation for the impact his life had on me. It also helped me mend old wounds from on of my brothers. I hope you receive hope from my story. 
Links
Twitter: @queenjanedaly

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The Kalico Kids are puppets created for use in Junior church classes. Scripts and stories, teach Biblical principles through imagined sc...